WILLS, TRUSTS & ESTATE PLANNING
Every adult needs an estate plan. The #1 cause of failing to execute an estate plan prior to death or incapacity is procrastination. Without an estate plan, an individual has no assurances that his or her intentions will be honored or followed, and a court has no power to uphold what may have been one’s intentions. Jackson Law Group offers responsive services for individuals and families wishing to set up estate planning documents.
In addition, Jackson Law Group assists with the administration of your Will or Trust. Our attorneys offer probate, estate, and trust administration services at competitive rates and in a detail-oriented approach.
Below are some of the estate planning and administration services we offer:
- Last Will & Testament: Simple & Complex Wills; Pour-Over Wills; Disclaimer Wills
- Trusts: Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts; Inter Vivos & Testamentary Trusts; Special Needs Trusts; Living Trusts; Pet Trusts; Premarital & Marital Trusts
- Planning: Financial Planning; Charitable Planning; IRA Planning; 529 Plans; Powers of Appointment
- Elder Law: Incapacity Planning; Medicaid Planning; Guardianships; Elder Abuse
- Tax Law: Gift, Estate, Generation-Skipping Transfer & Trust Income Tax Planning
- Sophisticated Tax Savings Strategies: A/B Trusts, Credit-Shelter Trusts, or Bypass Trusts; Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs); Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs); Crummey Trusts; Dynasty Trusts; Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs); Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs) & Family LLCs
- Advance Directives: Durable Power of Attorney; Designation of Health Care Surrogate; Living Will; HIPAA Authorization; Designation of Guardian
- Probate, Trust & Estate Administration: Administration of Decedent’s Estates
- Trustee Liability: Fiduciary Trustee Protection; Trustee Investment Decision-Making Analysis